Leader’s role in enabling organisational competitiveness
27 Apr 13:45 — 14:30
About the session
Introduction to principles that will enable leaders to foster organisational exploration and emergence - prerequisites for organisation competitiveness.
How well is your organisation responding to rapid change and uncertainty?
In responding to change, as a leader, how are you engaging individuals across your organisation?
How are you enabling organisational learning in order to enable organisation competitiveness?
These are crucial questions that will be discussed in this talk.
We’ll discuss the principles for nurturing and promoting continuous transformation. A transformation that is respectful of legacy, recognises established success and is accommodating to each individual’s growth journey.
- Supported by the speaker’s experience, the talk has the following takeaways which will help leaders foster exploration and emergence - prerequisites for organisation competitiveness are:
- Leaders supporting individuals to test assumptions
- Leaders acting as grand conductors
- Leaders creating a safe-to-learn environment
- Leaders forming and protecting an adaptive space for innovators and operators
Come along to this talk if you are a leader facing the challenge and opportunity of inclusive organisational change.
Themes: Leadership, Competitiveness, Continuous transformation, Innovation, Inclusive transformation, Change management
This session will be:
- Delivered: Live
- Recorded: Yes